“Details make all the difference.” Founded in 1917, the eminent German company Leuchtturm (which means lighthouse in English) is known for high-quality archival storage albums. Adapting their experience with archival paper quality to a versatile line of notebooks and datebooks, Leuchtturm has an eye on every detail.
Known as the “world’s leading supplier of postage stamps and coin albums” Leuchtturm1917, which is still family owned, has designed their products to fit every lifestyle. Whether you are a student, professional, stay-at-home dad or mum, or just a notebook enthusiast, Leuchtturm’s modern line of journals and datebooks can be for you.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Choose from hard or soft covers.
- Each notebook has numbered pages and a blank Table of Contents.
- Matching elastic closure & cloth ribbon placeholder.
- Eight perforated pages in the back for quick notes.
- All notebooks & datebooks are threadbound for durability & so you can lay the book flat.
- Labeling and archival stickers for the spine and front of the book are included.
- Rear expandable pocket in all Leuchtturm books for mementos, notes, or receipts.
- Bleed-proof, acid-free paper.
- And soo much more …
From durable thread-bound construction and fountain pen friendly paper, to numbered pages and a table of contents, Leuchtturm’s range will grab your attention for uses in the home, office, and abroad. Check it out for yourself on EPC.