We hope you all had a fantastic weekend filled with family, friends, and food! Now we’re at that odd juncture of holidays and work where no one is quite focused on the daily grind — instead we’re all in a stupor from the sugarplums, massive plates of food, and holiday sweets. But it’s worth it!
Anyway, we know this is the last-minute panic for all those who haven’t bought a 2012 datebook yet. But if you’re an EPC fan, don’t worry – we’re here to help! We’re giving away 2 Limited Edition Moleskine Pocket Daily Planners – 1 Pac-Man datebook and 1 Peanuts datebook! [So we'll have two winners.]
The 2012 Moleskine Peanuts Pocket Daily Planner is a limited edition planner commemorating the well-known syndicated daily and Sunday comic strip written and illustrated by Charles M. Schulz. With a new page per day layout, (and the black hard cover debossed in white with your favorite cartoon character) the 2012 Peanuts Pocket Daily Planner provides planning from Jan 2012 to Dec 2012.
For the millions of Pac-Man fans, Moleskine released a limited edition 2012 Pocket Daily Planner. The exclusive debossed cover commemorates the vibrant yellow 80′s cultural icon famed for being the hungriest video game hero of all time. Inside is a new page for each day to keep track of all your notes and appointments in 2012.
Both the Peanuts and the Pac-Man Diary / Planners are pocket-sized: 3.5 x 5.5 inches. Like the Moleskine Classic Journals, Moleskine Planners have a sewn binding, acid-free paper, rounded edges, black elastic closure, cloth ribbon placeholder, and a rear expandable inner pocket.
- For 1 entry, comment on this post with which datebook you’d rather win.
- Don’t forget to include a valid email address when you comment.
- For a 2nd entry, head on over to our Facebook page and post about the giveaway on our Wall.
- Include the shortlink in your post http://wp.me/p1PnL4-fw and tell us which datebook you want to win.
- This giveaway is only open to U.S. residents.
- You have until midnight on Thursday 12/29 to enter. Winners will be announced Friday 12/30! Good luck!