Write a Moleskine Haiku, email it to email@example.com and you could win a Moleskine Gift Package!
- Email one haiku to firstname.lastname@example.org … in English please
- The deadline is midnight on Thursday, February 2nd.
- The winner will officially be announced Tuesday, February 7th (and will get a mention in our weekly newsletter)!
- The haiku you submit must be in some way related to Moleskine.
- It must be your own, original work.
- This contest is open only to U.S. residents.
- *By emailing us your haiku, you confirm it is your own work and give us permission to use it on our website or in any marketing material for the European Paper Company.
- Have fun!
A haiku is a Japanese poem with a total of seventeen syllables, broken into three lines (traditionally of five, then seven, then five syllables). Haiku in English don’t always follow the strict syllable count, and they can be endlessly creative, so have fun with it! Read more about haiku on Wikipedia.