One of our most popular blog posts - Moleskine Laptop Cases – What Fits - deals with matching the right-sized Moleskine Laptop Case with your preferred laptop, tablet, or other electronic device.
However, the majority of people searching to connect the two are Apple users. It makes sense – both communities are packed with creatives and professionals, the products are sleek and iconic, and once you start using an Apple or Moleskine product, you tend to pick them all up. Therefore, this post is dedicated to (most) every Apple product in tablet or laptop form and the correct corresponding Moleskine Laptop Case.
What fits in a 10-inch Moleskine Laptop Case:
Moleskine 10-inch Laptop Case dimensions: 10.25 (H) x 7.75 (W) x 1.25 (D) inches
- First generation iPad
- 9.56 inches (H) x 7.47 (W) x 0.5 (D) inches
- Second and third generation iPad
- 9.50 inches (H) x 7.31 (W) x 0.35 (D) inches
What fits in a 13-inch Moleskine Laptop Case:
Moleskine 13-inch Laptop Case dimensions: 13.0 (H) x 9.0 (W) x 1.25 (D) inches
- Original polycarbonate MacBook released in 2006
- 12.78 (H) x 8.92 (W) x 1.08 (D) inches
- Aluminum MacBook released in 2008
- 12.78 (H) x 8.94 (W) x 0.94 (D) inches
- MacBook Air 11″
- 11.8 (H) x 7.56 (W) x 0.68 (D) inches
What fits in a 15-inch Moleskine Laptop Case:
Moleskine 15-inch Laptop Case dimensions: 14.5 (H) x 10.5 (W) x 1.57 (D) inches
- Polycarbonate MacBook released in late 2009
- 13.00 (H) x 9.12 (W) x 1.09 (D) inches
- Same as the MacBook Air, this model is a bit of a tight squeeze in the 13-inch Moleskine Laptop Case, but perfect with the 15-inch.
- MacBook Air 13″
- 12.8 (H) x 8.94 (W) x 0.68 (D) inches
- Technically the MacBook Air 13-inch model should pair with the Moleskine 13-inch Laptop Case, but we’ve found it to be a tight fit. Plus, if you want to put a journal, notepad, or pretty much anything else in with it, you’ve got to have a little wiggle room. Thus the MacBook Air 13″ is paired with Moleskine’s 15-inch Laptop Case instead.
- MacBook Pro with Retina Display (third gen of the MacBook Pro)
- 14.13 (H) x 9.73 (W) x 0.71 (D) inches
We didn’t include the dimensions for the Apple Powerbook lines as we assumed there’s a good chance no one uses them anymore. If you’ve got a different Apple product than the ones listed above, let us know in the comments and we’ll add it to the list!
We’re also matching up the other Moleskine Digital Device Covers to their respective Apple iProducts in a future post. Don’t miss it! Subscribe to our blog or grab our RSS feed to stay in the loop.