Discover the best selection of paper products from around the world!

Feedback

We love feedback and truly appreciate the time you take to let us know your thoughts. Whether it’s a product you think we should offer, an idea that we should know about, a question about an item we carry, or sharing general comments about our website, blog… or whatever, we’d love to hear from you.  Even just to say hello!

[contact-form][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='0'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='0'/][contact-field label='Comment ' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]

If you’d like a reply, be sure to add your email address or some way for us to contact you. Otherwise, you can just leave a message anonymously. Of course, if the feedback is extra special, you might get lucky and receive a little something in return. Enjoy the day and thank you!

11 Responses to “Feedback”

1. Greg Goodlander June 22, 2014 at 9:07 AM #

To Whom It May Concern:

I regularly use The European Paper company to purchase stationary, notepads, and journals.
    Recently, I decided to purchase a journal that you do not carry.
    Can you please consider stocking, selling, and promoting Shinola journals. They are of high quality, made in USA (Detroit) by American workers. They seem to be of the same quality as many other great products you already carry.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Greg G.
    Customer

• European Paper Co. admin July 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM #

We love receiving product suggestions, Greg! Thank you for your time in recommending these fantastic notebooks. I’ve forwarded this information along to our buying team. Keep the good advice coming! -European Paper Company, Customer Service

2. Donna July 3, 2014 at 9:35 AM #

I love notebooks. When I buy notebooks online it is really important to know the line spacing and the weight of the paper since I cannot touch and see the notebook.

Could you please include these important specifications for each of your notebooks?

Thank you!

3. John M September 5, 2014 at 4:14 PM #

For us desperately hanging on practitioners of calligraphy the arrival of Sakura’s 1.0 Calligraphy pens was a welcome relief from ink-stained fingers, hopelessly clogged nibs and 2.0+ nylon nibs. But hard to find. EP should add them to your offerings.

4. Jaime Cordera September 14, 2014 at 1:20 PM #

Hello. I just found your site and you are a welcome relief from the know-nothings at Amazon.com.

• European Paper Co. admin October 22, 2014 at 1:57 PM #

Jaime, thank you so kindly! All of us here at European Paper HQ are high-fiving; simply one of our favorite blog comments of all time.

5. Michael November 22, 2014 at 9:45 AM #

do you ship to the uk?
    If so how much would it cost for two packs of three apica cd 15
    Thanks

• European Paper Co. admin December 9, 2014 at 5:27 PM #

Hi Michael,
      At this time we only ship within the United States. Thanks for your inquiry!
      Happy holidays,
      European Paper

6. Karen November 30, 2014 at 9:10 AM #

I love Leuchtturm journals – good quality paper, numbered pages, sturdy pockets. Over the weekend, I discovered the company also makes a JOTT notebook, similar to Moleskine’s Cahier, but with better paper and numbered pages. This would be a great addition to the Leuctturn range.

Thank you.

7. Bob F December 13, 2014 at 12:21 PM #

Dear European Paper,

I’m a big fan, I love notebooks and calendars and I love the outstanding variety and high quality I can find at your site.

I have a request – can you please ask your suppliers such as Moleskine or Rhodia or any of the others to include a set of 12 monthly calendars in their weekly planner books. I find that I use monthly calendars for broader planning (i.e. what cities I have to be in and clients I’ll be with) and weekly calendars for more detailed planning (i.e. what specific tasks I have to do each day and week). Right now I have to do carry two different planners to do this. When I used to use looseleaf binders it was easy to build my own system, but I much prefer threadbound planners. I’d love it if there were a weekly/monthly planner combo.

Thanks

• European Paper Co. admin December 19, 2014 at 10:39 AM #

Hi Bob,
      Thank you for the kind words, we love hearing from our fellow paper fans!
      We truly understand where you’re coming from, as we often look for the monthly view as well. We’ll pass this feedback along to our buying department. Maybe together we can make waves toward a more versatile format!
      Happy holidays, European Paper