Lucky greens for spring! The color of stationery around our office this season :
1. Apica CD-15 Series Notebook Set »
2. Moleskine Classics »
3. Conklin Mark Twain Crescent Filler Fountain Pen »
4. Original Crown Mill Stationery »
5. Fabriano EcoQua Side Spriral Notebook »
6. Paperblanks Jade Wrap Journal »
7. J.Herbin Bottled Ink »
8. Word. Pocket Notebook Set »
Fisher Pens are out of this world. Literally.
With any Fisher Pen, feel the extraterrestrial powers of writing whilst :
* Scuba Diving (underwater)
* Visiting Mars (in extreme temps)
* Trapeezing (at any angle)
* Space Traveling (at zero gravity)
Shop Fisher Pens & save 10% with code SPACE at checkout! »
Our art supply aficionados curated their top 8 studio loves for all artists to enjoy.
Find this beautiful image of Katie Stratton on A Beautiful Mess’ tour of her studio.
1. Sennelier Half Stick Soft Pastels »
2. Viarco ArtGraf Watercolor Graphite Set »
3. Clairefontaine Graf It Sketchpads »
4. Brause Calligraphy Set »
5. Cretacolor Black Tin Box Drawing Charcoal & Pencil Set »
6. Moleskine Water Color Book »
7. KUM Magnesium 2-Hole Pencil Sharpener [more colors]»
8. & of course : Blackwing Pencils »
Which side are you on? Enjoy all the traditional Moleskine features, along with the classic Star Wars logo surrounded by hyper space hot-stamped in metallic silver foil over the classic black cover. Plus you receive a print of the 1977 movie artwork tucked away in the rear accordion pocket. Shop & save 30% on Moleskine Star Wars Notebooks »
Moleskine celebrates the 30th Anniversary of Pac-Man with a limited edition notebook & volant set. The exclusive covers commemorate the vibrant yellow 80′s cultural icon famed for being the hungriest video game hero of all time. Shop Moleskine Pac Man Notebooks »
The legends of Moleskine and LEGO finally meet in this instant notebook classic. The distinctive inside cover inspires with the colorful axiom “Think With Your Hands,” and LEGO character stickers are included to customize your pages. Shop & save 30% on Moleskine LEGO Notebooks »
Ever wonder about the details that make a Paperblanks Wrap Journal so special? Here’s a behind the scenes look at their construction.
1. Foil stamped gold borders
2. The tightly sewn binding prevents loose papers
3. The antique, hand-worn finish evokes the timeless beauty of Renaissance-period manuscripts
4. Elegant & secure magnetic wrap binding
5. Beautiful laid, acid-free paper
6. Cloth ribbon placeholder
7. Rear pocket for extra clippings, tickets, and other mementos
8. Works wonderfully with fountain pens, like this LAMY 2000
You’ll also love the embellished manuscript journals from history’s favorite cultural zeitgeists. Discover all Paperblanks »
Find your best ideas in the shower? Love to journal by the pool? Cave spelunking, perhaps? Live in Seattle? Scuba much?
You’re going to need a Rite in the Rain notebook. These handsome/tough notebooks come in myriad paper, cover, and color options, and love to be put to an adventurous explorer’s test. Their paper is coated with an eco-friendly formula created from water, which enables the entire page to accept your pen – even when covered in water! It’s one of those paper-lover obsessions we can’t live without. With one go-round under the rainforest canopy with your own, we’re sure you’ll agree. Shop all Rite in the Rain notebooks right here »
If you’re a collector, world traveler, scrapbooker, swatch clipper, recipe organizer, and/or any other sort of like-minded creative, you’re going to love these fun Midori notebooks. Simple, yet hard-working! And they include lots of quirks we love like the honeybee views and kangaroo pockets. Shop all Midori notebooks here »
PS – Great news, $4.95 flat rate shipping for orders under $75 has been extended! Enjoy fabulous savings on shipping until Monday, 2/17.