The Creme-de-la-Creme of French notebooks since 1858! Clairefontaine is loved by paper lovers and fountain pen aficionados for their addictively smooth vellum crisp white + eco-friendly paper, and their myriad binding styles. Gather a bundle of Clairefontaine notebooks for a wonderful gift!
Shop All Clairefontaine »
Shop Top Staple Bound Clairefontaine » Side Staple Bound Clairefontaine » Top Spiral Bound Clairefontaine » Side Spiral Bound Clairefontaine » Hard Cover Clairefontaine » Cloth Bound Clairefontaine »
PS – Enjoy shopping with $5 off $50! Use code FRANCE at checkout.
The AH-mazing Blackwing Luxury Folio Cover! The executive must-have that will meld your analog and digital worlds with debonair style. They make perfect gifts, and they’re refillable as well. ‘Round here, like to call that a win-win-win.
Get ahead of the game and enjoy a fresh start for your new year with 2015 datebooks. Shop 2015 Datebooks here »
Too early you say? 2015 is around 2 months away! How about these ideas to get your planner engines roaring:
1. Order early – our most-loved planners will sell out!
2. See this planner as an extension of your current planner (if you have any plans in the next three months, it’s a no-brainer).
3. Don’t forget! It’s a great time to round-up birthdays, anniversaries, and vacations with your friends & family.
4. Seasonal reminders : Home maintenance, gardening, back to school – go ahead and jot in reminders & of course, lessons you learned this year.
5. They’re an office essential : Preparing for the big conference or work project launching next year? Set your deadlines, map out your meetings, and fill in notes to keep you and your fellow staff on track.
We’ve heard our avid Rhodia fans have been waiting for this, and here they are! Celebratory Rhodia Ice Notepads are ready to ship. We’re so thrilled about the crisp white covers and silver screen print logos we can’t get enough! Our entire staff feels they’re the most special notepads we’ve ever seen, (note : we’re all among the avid Rhodia fans aforementioned) they’re so special to us indeed, it’s hard to write our first character in them! Shop all 5 sizes of Rhodia Ice Notepads right here »
Plus! Enjoy $5 off orders $85+ with code ICE5. Hurry, this offer ends 10/15.
Cavallini is known for their stunning wall and desk calendars adorned with iconic prints. Now, you can take the beauty of Cavallini with you to work, school, or running errands with these Journal Sets. With two different cover designs, one journal with squared pages and the other with ruled pages, they’re tools you can use for everything from detailed art sketches to quick-jot grocery lists. They’re also lightweight and travel-perfect.
Enjoy the full collection of Cavallini Journal Sets here »
PLUS – for a limited time, enjoy free standard shipping on orders $49+!
Around the world in 80 years! Celebrate your love of the iconic orange notebook with this limited edition gift set of a No.16 size graph notepad and matching pencil. We’re thrilled about the never before seen iconic logo pattern printed in a beautiful copper color. It’s fun and happy – like Rhodia confetti! Shop the Rhodia 80th Anniversary Limited Edition Gift Set now »
Plus – enjoy free shipping on orders $49+ for a limited time!
Shop our best selling office essentials and liven up your desk! Plus, save $5 off orders $65+ until 9/17 with code OFFICE. Enjoy! Shop all office here »
1. Italian Paper Clips $7.50 »
2. Fabriano EcoQua Perfect Bound Dot (set of 2) $11 »
3. Blackwing 602 Firm Graphite Pencils $19.95 »
4. Exacompta Vintage FAF Pad $38 »
5. Moleskine Light Metal Roller Pen $29.95 »
6. Rhodia Mousepad + Paper Pad $6.50 »
7. Exacompta Exabag $45 »
8. Cavallini Eraser $3.50 »
9. Exacompta Graph Index Cards $13.50 »
Reading along the Wall Street Journal this past weekend, we found two of our all-time favorites, the LAMY Al-Star Fountain Pen, and the Leuchtturm 1917 lined journal featured in the article Pens for Better Penmanship: Don’t Forget (How) to Write! Molly Suber Thorpe, author of “Modern Calligraphy: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started in Script Calligraphy,” uses the LAMY Al-Star as her go-to everyday pen. Capper Heffernan, a Seattle stationer enjoys the Leuchtturm journals because of the beautiful thicker paper that fights ink bleed-through. Enjoy the full article here »
Always on the lookout for Blackwing fans, we’ve spotted Stephen Sondheim’s preference for Soft Blackwing Pencils in the Washington Post. Listed among his must-have tools : Pencils: Blackwings (soft, and need frequent sharpening)